AN INTERNATIONAL MULTI-SERVICE HUMAN SOLUTIONS GROUP
Measured Ability Group Holdings (Pty) Ltd has been in the recruitment business in one form or another for over three decades, and has evidenced the successful placement of hundreds of thousands of candidates throughout South Africa and the African continent as well as the Middle East. Our specialist operations and payroll teams administer and manage thousands of contingent employees across national and international locations. Let us ensure your flexibility continuum locally and internationally with our specialist outsourced recruitment and management services .
- White collar recruitment agency – temporary and permanent.
- Blue collar recruitment agency – temporary and permanent.
- Offshore recruitment – temporary and permanent placements in Africa and the Middle East.
- Nursing staffing services – care facilities, in home, frail and hospital service providers.
- Contract cleaning – commercial, industrial and specialist cleaning services company.
Measured Ability is one of the leading recruitment and staff placement agencies in South Africa.
Western Star Outsourcing is our provider of flexible and permanent blue collar staffing.
Greys Recruitment is our provider of flexible and permanent white collar staffing.
Johnsons Cleaning handles commercial and industrial cleaning recruitment.
Greys Nursing Services provides flexible and permanent healthcare staffing.
Integrated Offshore Services Africa is the leading staff placement agency in Africa, currently placing staff for all major industries in Africa and the Middle East. We supply staff for the following industries: Construction, Engineering, Subsea and Maritime, Drilling, Mining, Oil & Gas, Rig Personnel, Health & Safety, Technology, and Subsurface.
As one of the leading recruitment agencies in South Africa, Measured Ability goes above and beyond the clients expectations through our rigorous screening of candidates.
Our benchmarking procedure requires that all staff successfully complete our registration process which is in line with client specific competencies. This will differ depending on the industry but usually includes the following recruitment processes such as
- Interviewed Face-to-Face
- Reference Checked
- Criminal Checked & ITC checks (on request)
- Licenses verified
- Medical Tests (on request and job related)
- Induction to company policies
- Demobilised at completion of contract
- Exit interviewed
Are you a firm looking for staff solutions, temporary or permanent?
Get in contact with us today for your complete staffing solution.