AN INTERNATIONAL MULTI-SERVICE HUMAN SOLUTIONS GROUP
Measured Ability Group Holdings (Pty) Ltd has been in the recruitment business in one form or another for over three decades, and has evidenced the successful placement of hundreds of thousands of candidates throughout South Africa and the African continent as well as the Middle East. Our specialist operations and payroll teams administer and manage thousands of contingent employees across national and international locations. Let us ensure your flexibility continuum locally and internationally with our specialist outsourced recruitment and management services .
- White collar recruitment agency – temporary and permanent.
- Blue collar recruitment agency – temporary and permanent.
- Offshore recruitment – temporary and permanent placements in Africa and the Middle East.
- Nursing staffing services – care facilities, in home, frail and hospital service providers.
- Contract cleaning – commercial, industrial and specialist cleaning services company.
Areas we Service:
We have four branches nationwide:
However, we also service the other provinces from these four branches. We also have an international recruitment department, which places technical professionals all over Africa and the Middle East.
Industries we service
We provide permanent and temporary staffing for all industries including, but not limited to, the following sectors:
- Management / Consulting
- Call Center
- Civil / Structural Engineering
- NGO / Non-Profit
- Procurement / Purchasing
- Supply Chain
- Government / Municipal
- Health / Fitness
- Motor Industry
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Clothing / Textiles
- Matric / School-leaver
Integrated Offshore Services Africa is the leading staff placement agency in Africa, currently placing staff for all major industries in Africa and the Middle East.
We supply staff all over the region including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi
- Saudi Arabia
As one of the leading recruitment agencies in South Africa, Measured Ability goes above and beyond the clients expectations through our rigorous screening of candidates.
Our benchmarking procedure requires that all staff successfully complete our registration process which is in line with client specific competencies. This will differ depending on the industry but usually includes the following recruitment processes such as
- Interviewed Face-to-Face
- Reference Checked
- Criminal Checked & ITC checks (on request)
- Licenses verified
- Medical Tests (on request and job related)
- Induction to company policies
- Demobilised at completion of contract
- Exit interviewed
Are you a firm looking for staff solutions, temporary or permanent?
Get in contact with us today for your complete staffing solution.